John Kuester is an experienced realtor and the proud lead agent of Fusion PHL Realty, LLC. He serves the Greater Philadelphia Area and specializes in the areas of Philadelphia, Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County, Bucks County, and surrounding areas. As a savvy real estate professional, he uses crucial marketing and research tools that help his clients achieve the best results. John works hard for clients and provides expert advice and guidance throughout the entire process.
John grew up in Media, PA and attended high school in Wayne. Earning his bachelor of science from St. Joseph’s University, John obtained his real estate license the year after he graduated and embarked on a career in new construction, working for both small local builders and the largest national builder in the country. Working his way up from Sales Assistant, to Sales Associate, to Area Sales Manager, John gained experience about the ins-and-outs of the real estate marketplace and built a reputation for being dedicated to his customers and their needs. This reputation for excellence and experience helped him to start his own real estate team to pursue his love and talent for real estate.
John is experienced in all the fundamentals that go into creating a successful transaction. He truly loves what he does every day and looks forward to helping people sell and buy their home!
- Alumn from St. Joseph’s University in Business Management/Marketing.
- In his spare time, John enjoys taking classes at FlyWheel Sports.
- His sister is an assistant coach of the women’s basketball team at St. Joseph’s University.
- He loves going to model homes.
- Has sold over 500 homes in Philadelphia, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Bucks, and Lehigh Counties.